Download link available soon…
Demostration of my work in progress Unreal Engine 4 vehicle ship. (100% BluePrints)
Official forum post at Unreal Engine Forums
– Works Online
– Cristal reflections and deformations
– Different camera shakes effects for hits and heavy movements
– 2 tipes of weapon fire, dual laser and missile
– Hability to move camera independently, to look around, by pressing a key
– Health system
– Effects and sounds for starting (not shown at all)
– Hability to land the ship (not shown in video)
– Damage effects depending on ship integrity
– WIP: Lose of control if vehicle gets heavy damaged but not destructed instantly.
– WIP: If takes damage and a fire starts (randomly), start making damage to the vehicle, and loosing control too.
– WIP: Activation, deactivation of stability control (Let player to roll the ship without stability helper)
– Added sounds to starting, looping and stopping engines
– Added explosion sound when you break the sound barrier
– WIP: make option to make ship physics and sound simulation on a place with air/gas or on the space.
– WIP: camera movement to simulate G forces applying on the pilot head
– When fire starts, vehicle starts loosing health and a red light starts bligthing
– Engine materials changes to give a nice effect when you power on/off the ship
– Lose of control if vehicle gets heavy damaged but not destructed instantly.
– If takes damage and a fire starts (randomly), start making damage to the vehicle, and loosing control too.
– Different sounds if you are on space or on a planet (with air friction, etc)
– Better ship model added, 3d not made by me, but with rights to use
– WIP: Animate ship to open close the cockpit when entering/exiting the vehicle
– Exiting the vehicle now makes player to appear in the correct place (infront the ship)
– 2 new cameras added, 3rd person behind view, 3rd person back view, you can change the view between them with keyboard keys.
– Pusable buttons inside cockpit (dynamic interact)
Model nor level shown in video are made by me.
I would like to get some feedback from you, thanks!